We don't just "STUFF" we take the time to consider many things when "STUFFING" containers, a few of our key points are.
- What is the final destination, and how will they be unloading at the final delivery location?
- Movement of the ship on the water, will the loaded material stay in place during not only the handling, but in the standard sway of a ship, or a storm. How to keep the material from moving back and forth or from side to side?
- Weight distribution within the container itself
- Rub points are another concern that we have, and we use softeners between the equipment and banding/Lashing
- Are the ISPM 15 markings easily seen?